What does being a member of Ambassadors mean?
Joining Ambassadors is fun and provides a great start to the working day on the first and third Friday of every month at 7.30 a.m. and finish by 9 a.m. We are a very professional but informal group and you’ll contribute to the energy that makes business networking a success. There is no commitment to attend every meeting although your business will get more success if you do. At every meeting you have the opportunity to make a 1-minute presentation on you and your business.
At your first breakfast is FREE, so why not come along and see how it works?
Visiting one of our meetings couldn’t be easier, email us at email@example.com with your name, company name and contact number and he will arrange to meet you at the meeting of your choice, give you a warm friendly welcome and ensure that you get the best out of your visit.
When you join you only pay for breakfast, there’s no joining fee for 2016. You can visit twice as a guest, your first breakfast is free, the second is discounted at only £5
When you decide to join Membership costs £15 per month, payable by standing order, which covers meetings including breakfast.
Members receive the following benefits
- Welcome pack on joining which includes a membership badge, pen and business card holder;
- The opportunity to make a regular pitch to members and their guests at each breakfast;
- Your business cards in presentation boxes on each table at the breakfast for attendees to help themselves;
- Your business literature on display at each breakfast;
- The opportunity to make a longer 10 minute presentation on yourself, your business or a point of your expertise to ensure members and guests are fully aware of what you do – a great opportunity to sell yourself;
- The opportunity for free publicity with details of your presentation title/topic printed in the Salisbury Journal;
- The opportunity to promote yourself and your business whilst representing Ambassadors at the annual Salisbury Expo open to business and members of the public from all around;
- The opportunity to meet new people from businesses that you may not have otherwise had any contact with – NEW BUSINESS