What does being a member of Ambassadors mean?
Ambassadors is fun and provides a great start to the working day on the first and third Friday of every month.
Your first breakfast is on us, so why not come along and see how it works?
Simply email our Chair Jules Whale at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company name and contact number. She will then get in touch to answer any questions you might have and arrange for you to attend a future meeting. At each meeting Members’ and guests are given one minute to introduce themselves, their business and ask for referrals. Both are also encouraged to display their business cards and promotional material. During the meeting a ten-minute presentation is given by a Member as part of the Ambassadors Meeting Programme. These slots are booked directly with the Chair and allow for a more in-depth focus on the Member’s business and to strengthen relationships within the group. Members’ are encouraged to attend all meetings to maximise benefit to themselves and the group.
There is no joining fee and your second breakfast is just £5, after which membership costs £15 per month, payable by standing order and covers meetings and breakfast.
Members receive the following benefits
- The opportunity to make a regular pitch to members and their guests at every meeting.
- Your business cards and literature displayed.
- The opportunity to make a longer 10-minute presentation on yourself, your business or a point of your expertise to ensure members and guests are fully aware of what you do – a great opportunity to sell yourself.
- The opportunity to promote yourself and your business whilst representing Ambassadors at the annual Salisbury Expo open to business and members of the public from Salisbury and the surrounding area.
- The opportunity to meet new people from businesses that you may not have otherwise had any contact with – NEW BUSINESS.